Monoclonal Antibody against SUMO1
The antibody of this invention is a mouse monoclonal antibody directed against SUMO176-86 recognizing SUMO1 of human, mouse, chicken and X. laevis. It is suitable for western blot and immune precipitation as well as for large-scale enrichment of SUMOylated species by IP / peptide elution.
SUMOylation is an essential modification that regulates hundreds of proteins in eukaryotic cells. The current invention provides an antibody which targets SUMO1 protein of a wide variety of different species.
Bilder & Videos
- Monoclonal mouse antibody directed against SUMO1 76-86.
- Antibody recognizes SUMO1 of human, mouse, chicken and X. laevis.
- Suitable for western blot and immune precipitation
- Suitable for large-scale enrichment of SUMOylated species by IP / peptide elution
The antibody recognizes an epitope that is shared in SUMO1 proteins of human, mouse, chicken and X. laevis. The antibody is especially useful for the enrichment of sumoylated species from cells and tissues, as it immunoprecipitates efficiently upon denaturing lysis. Bound proteins can be efficiently removed form solid phase bound antibodies by elution with epitope spanning peptides (see Becker et. al. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2013 Apr;20(4):525-31; Barysch et al. Nature Protocols 2014, 9:896-909)
Publikationen & Verweise
- Detecting endogenous SUMO targets in mammalian cells and tissues.
- Becker J, Barysch SV, Karaca S, Dittner C, Hsiao HH, Diaz MB, Herzig S, Urlaub H, Melchior F. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2013 pr;20(4):525- 31
- Barysch, S.V, Dittner, C., Flotho, A., Becker, J. and Melchior, F. (2014) Nature Protocols 9, 896- 909.
Weitere Information zum Herunterladen
- 136 Ki
StichworteTherapeutics, Research Tools