A fluorescent reporter for determining molecular interactions
New easy and safe diagnostic method for monitoring and determining molecular interactions.
- The invention serves robust and insensitive in teractions between proteins in living cells to measure by simple means and with high time resolution and spatial resolution
- The previous drawbacks of the currently conventional method fluorescence resonance transfer (FRET) can be lifted:
- lower expendit ure on equipment
- Limited evidence possibility of interactions
- About a new reporter configuration in the invention, ratiometric and by simple detecting the colocalization of the used autofluorescent proteins, the location and extent of interaction of the fusion proteins (no Interatkion: red & green); Interaction: red only) can be measured.
Diagnostic material to visualize interaction of molecules in cells on an
Application in research to elucidate cellular processes based on molecular interactions
- Full control over PCT patent nationalization.
- Technology and market securing.
- EP anhängig
StichworteHealth care, Molecular Biology, Research